THE CAREERS & ENTERPRISE COMPANY - LOCAL NETWORK
The Berkshire Enterprise Network is a joint initiative between The Careers & Enterprise Company and the LEP to support local business people working one-to-one with school and college leaders to help develop effective employer engagement plans, drawing on existing, local business networks.
BERKSHIRE ENTERPRISE ADVISER NETWORK - HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Our network currently boasts 45 Enterprise Advisers linked to schools and colleges across Berkshire.
Whether you want to equip the next generation to join your industry, give back to your local community or develop your team's skills and experience, our network can help you.
Volunteer an hour or more
Deliver careers activities or host a workplace experience.
- Who can get involved: Everyone.
- What will you be doing: Volunteer in local schools and colleges to deliver careers activities or host an inspiring experience at your workplace.
Volunteer around 8 hours per month
Become an Enterprise Adviser.
- Who can get involved: Managers or above.
- What will you be doing: Partner with an individual secondary school or college, and use your business experience and networks to help them develop a strong careers programme.
Provide ongoing support
Become a Cornerstone Employer.
- Who can get involved: Your whole organisation.
- What will you be doing: Work with a cluster of secondary schools and colleges to strategically support careers provision in an area.